Complaints Handling Policy
Loyalty Preference Index, Inc. strives to provide information of the highest standards to its customers and to conduct its business with integrity. In order to facilitate achievement of those standards in benchmark determinations, Loyalty Preference Index, Inc. provides a mechanism by which stakeholders may submit complaints on a variety of matters, including:
- _the application of a methodology to a specific benchmark determination,
- _whether or not the benchmark determination is representative of the underlying interest it seeks to measure, or
- _other administrator decisions in relation to a benchmark determination.
In order to raise a complaint, a stakeholder may:
- _Call or email any of their existing contacts within Loyalty Preference Index, Inc. Client Coverage or Product Management Groups,
- _Contact Loyalty Preference Index, Inc. Client Services Group in his/her respective region.
Loyalty Preference Index, Inc. maintains a Complaints Policy and Procedure by which anyone may submit an issue relating to any of our products or services. If Loyalty Preference Index, Inc. deems that the issue rises to the level of a complaint under its policy, the procedures to be followed are:
- _All complaints will be acknowledged in writing by Loyalty Preference Index, Inc. within three (3) business days of receipt.
- _ Loyalty Preference Index, Inc. will assign an individual to investigate any complaint and determine an appropriate course of action. Any complaint involving an employee or his/her work will be investigated by the appropriate department within Loyalty Preference Index, Inc., which may include the employee’s next level of management, the Compliance Department, Human Resources or the Loyalty Preference Index, Inc. Legal Department as appropriate.
- _ Loyalty Preference Index, Inc. will seek to resolve the complaint as quickly as possible. In most cases, Loyalty Preference Index, Inc. will provide a written response to the complainant within forty five (45) days from the date of receipt of the complaint explaining any course of action being taken or recommended by Loyalty Preference Index, Inc.. However, if the scope of the complaint demands further investigation after forty five (45) days, Loyalty Preference Index, Inc. will write to the complainant explaining why the matter has not been resolved and indicating when a final response is likely to be made.
- _Where a complaint regarding the application of a methodology is determined by Loyalty Preference Index, Inc. to be valid, Loyalty Preference Index, Inc. reserves the right to take whatever actions it deems appropriate including not restating the index in question.
- _ Loyalty Preference Index, Inc. retains all information pertaining to each complaint for a minimum period of at least five (5) years.